Dealer Applications are Closed. Artist Alley Applications are still open.
We are pleased to announce the opening of our dealer application process. We have a great new space for our Den this year and are excited to make it available to our vendors. We are offering half, full, or multiple table spaces. Each table is eight feet in length and will have plenty of room for storage, navigation, and of course, your customers.
Please be certain to review the changes to our layout and overall pricing structure, as prices have changed for 2022.
IMPORTANT: Be aware that we have made two(2) MAJOR changes to our dealer process.
You are REQUIRED to have a Connecticut State Tax Permit. We are no longer able to provide a checkout service for Dealer's Den vendors. You may still apply to Artist Alley if you need to use the Dealer Cashier. Obtain a CT Sales Tax Permit here.
If you have a dealer assistant, the dealer application and assistant registration processes are now separate. Your assistant WILL need to register for an attendee badge. Full table dealers and up will receive a coupon code for one(1) assistant registration. Assistants will need to enter the coupon code during the registration process. Codes will be provided after payment for the table(s) is complete.
Before registering, you must read over and understand the terms and conditions in the Furpocalypse Dealers Packet, which includes the Dealer's Code of Conduct and other important information. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
|Half-Table (4'L x 5.5'W)||$80.00|
|Full-Table (8'L x 5.5'W)
1 assistant included
|Double Table (16'L x 5.5'W)
1 assistants included
|Triple Table (24'L x 5.5'W)
1 assistants included
|Four Tables and up -or-
|Dealers Staff will contact with price.|
Included with Dealer Registration
- Invitation to the Furpocalypse Contributor Meet & Greet on Thursday night.
- Admittance for two (2) to the Furpocalypse Social on Friday night. (Primary dealer + one assistant/guest)
- Promotion of your Website/Storefront on Social Media in our "Dealer's Spotlight". (You MUST OPT-IN on the Dealer Application)
- Dealer or Dealer Assistant Flag for your convention badge
- Full Table Dealers and up will receive a coupon code for one(1) assistant registration. Additional assistants will need to purchase an attendee registration.
- REMEMBER: Your Dealer Assistant Convention badges are not included in the application process and must register separately!
Furpocalypse Dealer Information
Click here for our 2022 Furpocalypse Dealers Packet (this includes rules, instruction, and other important information for the event)!
- All dealers must be eighteen or older by the start of the convention.
- Applications for the 2022 Dealers Room will open Monday, May 30th and close Saturday, June 18th.
- All applicants will be notified of their status on Monday, June 20th.
- Accepted dealers will be sent a PayPal invoice for the table space due no later than June 30th.
- Once payment is received, you will be sent information for booking your hotel room and assistant coupon code if applicable.
- Accepted Dealers must provide proof of a Connecticut Sales Tax Permit before the start of the convention. Obtain a CT Sales Tax Permit here.
- Applicants who are not initially accepted will be placed on a waiting list and notified should space become available.
- Dealers and Attendees can receive a full refund for their registration fees if cancellation is received by September 15th.
- Additional requests or changes past September 15th may be subject to late fees.
Please see the Dealers Packet for additional Information, Rules, and Terms and Conditions.