Furpocalypse has instituted a COVID-19 Policy in response to the ongoing pandemic. The requirements below have been adopted based on the stricter of the two; local/state requirements and guidelines published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to control and prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our goal is to provide the safest and most comfortable environment possible for all our attendees and staff. Please be aware that guidelines and local requirements can change, especially if COVID-19 cases increase or if new variants surface.
Furpocalypse will require anyone who is eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to attend the convention.
What is needed to qualify as fully vaccinated?
- The vaccine is one approved by US FDA, Health Canada, or by an internationally-recognized health authority such as the World Health Organization
- The required number of doses for the vaccine have been administered*
- The vaccine has been administered no less than 14 days prior to arrival at the convention
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination**
- Paper Vaccination Record
- Digital record such as a vaccination tracking app
- Digital facsimile in the form of a clear and legible photo of the vaccination record
*Please check the requirements for the vaccination you received
**Visual verification only, NO personal health information will be collected
- Attendees may show proof of a negative COVID-19 Antigen test administered no more than 48 hours prior to arrival at the convention***
- Attendees may show proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test administered no more than 72 hours prior to arrival at the convention***
***Test must be administered by a healthcare provider such as a Doctor's office, Walk-in clinic, or an authorized COVID-19 testing location. At-Home COVID-19 tests will not be accepted.
Furpocalypse's mask requirements are based on the COVID Community Level and recommendations by the CDC for large gatherings. In areas of high traffic and where attendees and staff are in close proximity to each other, face coverings that cover both the nose and mouth must be worn. These areas include the Dealer's Den, Main Events, and Registration. However, we encourage attendees and staff to wear masks while in all areas of convention space regardless of vaccination status.